[Libreoffice] Agenda Wizard throws Java exception in master

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jan 27 07:09:51 PST 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 14:06 +0100, Alex Thurgood wrote:
> I was under the impression that these wizards had all been converted to
> Python ?

	Ho hum, that work is ongoing, and we're still stuck with the Java
versions I'm afraid (for now). The python stuff turned out (after I bust
a gut packaging it) to be somewhat incomplete, even for the fax wizard.

	But of course, having a nice switch to disable the wizards build, and
some run-time capability to remove them from the UI if they are not
present would be lovely :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.