[Libreoffice] [REVIEW:3-5, 3-5-0] fix configuration migration on Linux

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Jan 27 10:10:05 PST 2012

Hi,

we moved the used configuration from ~/.libreoffice to
~/.config/libreoffice between LO-3.4 and 3.5 on Linux. Unfortunately,
the old configuration is not migrated. I have finally got time to dig
into it again. The result is the attached patch. It works well here.

Another solution would be to try to migrate both paths (single
registrymodifications.xcu, and the split bla.xcu). IMHO, it does not
make sense and it is better to check the registrymodifications.xcu
existence.

The patch is against libreoffice-3-5 branch. Small changes are necessary
to apply on master (caused by code clean up).

It would be great to get this into 3-5 and 3-5-0 branches. I will put it
into master then as well.

Best Regards,
Petr