[Libreoffice] PDF converter cross compilation general questions

Andrzej.Pacanowski at tieto.com Andrzej.Pacanowski at tieto.com
Mon Jan 30 01:25:08 PST 2012

Thanks Riccardo. It's actually very interesting topic. Please keep me informed if you get any results. I'll do the same if I get something.

Anybody else on:
4)	Are the libraries loaded on demand by soffice process or they need to be reachable at the start? If they would be demanded on load it would give us opportunity to remove unnecessary libs.
1)	Is it possible to compile LO without any graphic library (pure -headless)?

--
Andrzej Pacanowski