[Libreoffice] Possibility to turn off 'Insert new sheet' tab in LO Calc

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jan 30 04:48:49 PST 2012

Hi Arnolf,

On Sat, 2012-01-28 at 09:03 -0800, Arnolf Best wrote:
> I am creating an application using the LibreOffice Calc . Users of the
> application should select from a couple of sheets.

	Sounds fun.

>  Unfortunately, in LibreOffice Calc new sheets can be added unintentionally
> very easy, by accidentally pressing the insert new sheet tab (plus sign icon).
> This is very annoying, since the list of sheets can become overloaded with
> unwanted empty sheets.
> I would like to have a possibility to turn off the Insert new sheet tab in
> the Calc Options.

	Since this is not a list for reporting feature requests, I assume you
would like some code pointers to how to implement the setting ? Do you
have a libreoffice git checkout compiling ? if not Linux is the strongly
recommended development platform for ease of compile.

	All the best,

		Michael.