[Libreoffice] LibreOffice / openIndiana ...

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 05:10:09 PST 2012

On 01/27/2012 05:09 PM, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> I managed to hack together a "solaris.mk" file (by copying unxgcc.mk
> and making a few "SUN" changes) and that got me a little further ...

Are we talking new build system
solenv/gbuild/platform/{solaris,unxgcc}.mk (where a solaris.mk already
exists, however) or old build system solenv/inc/{solaris,unxgcc}.mk?  In
the latter case, that COMEX problem discussed in another part of this
mail thread should be the solution; there should be no need for an
additional file there?

Stephan