[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fdo#43965 fix RTF import of page break symbol

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 13:07:50 PST 2012

On 30/01/12 21:44, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2aa3d43a3746c797391afb1a08c024d512976006
>
> Could somebody sign-off and push to -3-5, please? (Technically this is a
> new feature in the tokenizer but it's a regression from LO-3.4, so I do
> not request this to be in -3-5-0.)

seems that with this change not only the new LN_PFPageBreakBefore from
\page is reset when a \par occurs, but also the LN_PFPageBreakBefore
inserted from \pagebb.
i have no idea if that is good or bad, but your comment says "since it's
a symbol", which is only true for \page, not \pagebb; is it intentional?