3D-Spreadsheets-Setting Transparency to sheets

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:15:05 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

> 	http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

Incidentally, might it be better to just refer people to
ask.libreoffice.org? I guess no one really wants to read everything on
get-help and most people probably don't want to subscribe to a mailing
list to get an answer, either.

Otherwise, it might be a good idea to restructure the page similarly to
the download page (pseudo-HTML ahead):
<big-green-box-left><h1>Download Manuals</h1>
</box>
<big-green-box-right><h1>Ask a question</h1>
</box>
...everything else...

Argh... that's too concrete a proposal to not become my own endeavour, I
guess...

Regards,

Astron.