[Review-3-6?] New artwork for 3.6

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 05:42:59 PDT 2012

Hi again,

the license restriction doesn't apply any more, as luckily Andrea
Soragna (sorry misspelled him in the commit messages) has sent us a
license statement [1]. Thanks to him!

Thus, I've just pushed all the patches related to the branding into
master. Can I just cherry-pick or do I need to ask for review?
These are the commits:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=64011a43020b108febf94cbd89fb352dc61c75df
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7804c249753ce88491979a7058b6cca05421cefa
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6b49f186bc79e30d459352d6a4d4c5a6baec384e
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e4691755ac871b41083cc4bee7dd060cdb00f078

(The only change that actually concerns code is the second in the list.)

Additionally, there's this one:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0617454d3b9cfa68df9917d47cf35be539506ec1
Which Michael approved on gerrit ... and I just pushed, because, the
About screen patch probably wouldn't have made much sense without it.)

Also, feel free to fetch the tar.bz2 archives from the previous mail,
they're now good to go.

Stefan.