Cppunit-1.13.0 released

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:19:39 PDT 2012

after we have no longer any build issues with cppunit I have now
officially tagged the 1.13.0 release of cppunit. I would like to thank
everybody who helped during this release.

The changes against the 1.12.1 release are:

- improved windows build experience (VisualStudio project files for
2005 to 2010).
- warning free code
- no auto_ptr in a header any more
- some old bugs fixed (sf#2185407, sf#2186611, sf#3123759, sf#2983798,
rhbz#641350, fdo#51317)

All other changes can be seen in the NEWS file and at

Please spread the news about our first cppunit release and encourage
people to provide bug report, patches and documentation.