gerrit lame / non-reviews ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jul 9 08:27:01 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 16:23 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> I only have havy bones!!1!eleven

	Lol :-)

> Done. I unchecked the "All comments" checkbox on the firehose, leaving only
> "New Changes" and "Submitted Changes" in place for now.

	Hmm; I'd want to capture substantive reviews really; but - I guess this
is better for now.

> If you want a full personal spammage still, go to "Settings->Watched Projects"
> and add whatever you want there.

	Fair enough.

> We are piping the mails through a python script and have the mail parsed. I
> really should dump that in dev-tools, because then we can reenable the comment

	It'd be really nice to extract the important [PUSHED] style information
into the Subject so it's easy to immediately see & junk a thread that
was handled already - if that's possible.

	Thanks !

		Michael.