Improve doc about gerrit/setup

Christophe JAILLET christophe.jaillet at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 9 13:37:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

trying to set up my system for gerrit, I noticed the following :

1) On https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup :
     you *must* set your user name so: use your Freenode IRC nick as
your Username in the preferences

It is not in the /preference/, but in the *_Profile_*

2) Could you please be more precise and say that :
      /path/to/your/private-key
must include the _*filename*_ as well, and not just the path (example
~/.ssh/id_rsa)

3) I think that the user name can be something else to what was used to get
    the OpenID. Because of 1) I spent some time figuring which username I had to provide

Knowing that I manage to get
    $ ./logerrit test
    Your gerrit setup was succesfull!

:)