[FIXED] make check fails in chart2_unoapi (probably hyphen problem)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 08:36:54 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 16:42 +0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:

> As far as I see, these system dictionaries are picked up by default by
> configure. I guess, the real problem can be in hnj_hyphen_hyph_(), so
> maybe ff3c4e9e54efff3b8701fb562291a9edacae8100 (hyphen upgrade) is to be
> blamed?

Yup, I believe this is now fixed with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e3ae44e512dc08cce9d9cecaab2be93a94458431
In hyphen upstream I had collapsed an optimized for size < X branches
with the size >= X branch, and it turns out that size >= X branch was
always wrong. So a great success all round :-), a rare bug became a less
rare bug.

C.