Feature comparison: LibreOffice - Microsoft Office in the Wiki

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 05:51:22 PDT 2012

2012/7/15 Gerry T. <gerry.treppel at googlemail.com>:
> Dear all,
>
> please find a first draft of a comprehensive feature comparison between
> LibreOffice 3.6 and Microsoft Office 2010 in the Documentfoundation wiki:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Feature_Comparison:_LibreOffice_-_Microsoft_Office
>
> Please feel free to use or change the information in any way you like.
>
> Best greetings,
> Gerry

Thank you for your work so far! Pretty impressive! Might also help the
marketing guys a lot for their next big advertisement campain (LO4?).

Coming from academia, most of the texts are too long for me to read
;-) Would it be possible to make a TL;DR version? Maybe a table with
LO on the left and MSO on the right and green background for a column
where A outperforms B? Next weekend I have some spare time again and
could help with that/ provide a draft if you like.

Philipp