gbuild migration

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Sun Jul 15 09:35:52 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 08:36:45AM +0200, David Tardon wrote:
> * setup_native builds the ulfconv executable that is needed for scp2
>   (yes, I already suggested at least once it should be moved elsewhere,
>   probably to l10ntools. Good time to do it? :-)

So I did that in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/313 (with more cleanup
in following patches). The result is that setup_native and sysui are now
built from postprocess (so they do not block tail_build); as a bonus the
build phase of cross-compilation does not need to build translations
anymore.

I believe the main tail_build blocker is now cli_ure (immediately
followed by bridges) followed by readlicense_oo.

D.