[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2012][svg export filter] Weekly Report #8

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jul 16 01:47:42 PDT 2012

Hi Marco,

On Sun, 2012-07-15 at 18:20 +0200, Marco Cecchetti wrote:
> You can download a sample presentation here:
> https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwS_9-CU4098bkY4bG51aHJMUkk
> In order to download the zip files click on the Download item
> under the File menu.

	I'm always interested in trying this, but it never works well for
me :-)

	If you have git commit access to freedesktop; then you have your own
user web area:

	scp foo.svg <git-account-name>@users.freedesktop.org:

	Create a public_html dir there and pop them in, and (I hope) it's
suddenly much easier to just link to that stuff ? :-)

	Great work anyhow,

		Michael.