What is bibisect? And what is it doing in my office?

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:11:45 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:09 AM, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:
>> hi Norbert,
>>
>> it looks like you're living under a rock :)
>
> recently... a fjord actually :-)
>>
>> on Windows with MSVC make dev-install has been working for several
>> _days_ now on master (though it is quite slow), and you even have a
>> */opt/* to add.
>
> Great!
> How about Mac ? :-)

BTW on mac I though that 'mounting' the dmg and then copying the
content it over the 'artefact' git should do the trick...
due to a poor upload bandwidth, I did not bother with it so far since
I cannot afford to operate such bibisect construction on my box (well
that is If I want to make it available to others)

Norbert