[PUSHED] fdo#52293: Spelling error (UI, Localization)

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Jul 20 06:36:20 PDT 2012

Hi Kevin,

On Friday, 2012-07-20 02:00:12 -0700, Kevin Peng wrote:

> This patch [aims to] fix the aforementioned bug.

It does, thanks.
Liked your comment in the bug about the secret calculation ;)

Pushed to master with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=eccc5f97ba245faadf61cf4577b21d4f8da6460d

For future reference, if a patch fixes a bug please mention the bug
number in the form fdo#... in the commit summary, here for example
fdo#52293, that enables our git hook to add a comment to the bug (see
example in there) and readers of the commit message know what the change
was about.

Apparently we don't have your license statement on file,
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

Could you please send a mail to the mailing list with a blanket
statement that you contribute this and further patches under LGPLv3+ and
MPL 1.1 licenses?

Thanks
  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD