git branch audit - results ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jul 20 09:15:27 PDT 2012

	Thanks for all the input, I tried to condense it; what I have is this.
After another

	git remote prune origin

	I see we're a lot cleaner now :-) but I still have these to delete
(will do that Monday absent screams):

* to-kill
  origin/feature/external_gbuild          # ~obsolete attempt to gbuild external modules
  origin/feature/cell-format-data-bar     # obsolete now
  origin/feature/cell-notes               # obsolete now
  origin/feature/line-numbers-in-basicIDE # merged to master
  origin/feature/masterpages              # merged to master & 3.6
  origin/feature/layout                   # obsoleted by Caolan's new work

* unknown status - input appreciated
  origin/feature/chart_errorbars
  origin/feature/gbuild_mkdir
  origin/feature/gbuildfixes
  origin/feature/mork
  origin/feature/template-dialog

	Thanks ! :-)

		Michael.

* keep:
  origin/feature/accfixes2
  origin/feature/gsoc_test_improvements
  origin/feature/gsoc_test_improvements2
  origin/feature/gsoc_test_improvements3
  origin/feature/stub_writer
  origin/feature/cmclayouttrans
  origin/feature/unitymenus
  origin/feature/coretext # Norbert's coretext work
  origin/feature/submodules
  origin/features/base-preview # Lionel's ongoing work
  origin/feature/gsoc-calc-perf
  origin/feature/gsoc-calc-perf2
  origin/feature/matrix-new-backend # Kohei's ongoing work
  origin/feature/opengl-canvas # openGL rendering
  origin/feature/remote # Andrezj's Android remote
  origin/feature/gbuild_help

* already removed:
  origin/feature/android-x86
  origin/feature/pdf-signing