Changes needed for "LibreOffice 4"

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:25:56 PDT 2012

On 07/20/2012 12:50 PM, Lubos Lunak wrote:

>>> - "de-UNO-ize the ODF import and export filters." is a purely internal
>>> matter that does not affect anything outside of LO core (or am I wrong
>>> here?)
>>
>> 	that depends on whether crazy people have tried to hook into / use
>> those interfaces from their scripts etc. Anything exposed is scripting /
>> plugin-authors is liable to their random walk attacks of this nature :-)
>
>   Hmm. That makes it something we should take into consideration then, but that
> consideration may be quickly over with saying that it's internal API and as
> such we don't care about people who abuse it.

You can remove it from the list.  I'm the one who added it because back
then we were tasked with listing all major architectural changes of
which this was certainly one.  But in the end this work doesn't really
affect the existing UNO API, and we are already working on that for 3.7
(one of Daniel's GSOC tasks).

So, it's safe to remove it IMO.

Kohei

--