What is bibisect? And what is it doing in my office?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jul 20 11:57:30 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 15:13 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
> > It does indeed... I got thrown-off by the ominous  "FIXME: linkoo
> > currently does not work on Mac OS X" message at the end :-)
>
> then again there are people that claim "linkoo" doesn't work on any
> platform, because it's broken by design :)

	Hah :-) they are presumably the people who havn't noticed that it's
saved a huge amount of time and pain for large numbers of hackers who
prefer to use a "broken by design" solution that substantially works,
instead of a "perfect but non-existent" solution that appears even
harder to use ;-> The perfect is always the enemy of the good, and I for
one don't have much sympathy with the argument that the good is the
enemy of the perfect => we shouldn't do anything good ;-)

	But that's just me of course ;-)

	ATB,

		Michael.