Tinderbox nightlies broken (was Re: No Win builds?)

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:53:52 PDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz> wrote:
> On Sunday 22 of July 2012, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> currently we again have the problem that we get no current WIN Master
>> builds on the Tinderbox Server.
>>
>> I see some successful builds (?) on
>> <http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html>, especially
>> Win-x86_6, but there is no build for download on
>> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Win-x86@6-fast/master/>
>
>  Nightlies have been broken since *Env*.sh removal, the nightlies code has not
> been updated for config_host.mk . I've fixed that, whoever has a tinderbox
> uploading nightlies, please update.

That was borked but that is not why it stop uploading. the INPATH
issue meant the the find was from instsetoo_native rather than
instsetoo_native/$INPATH
I did patch it too concurrently to you... but I used a simple grep +
sed to extract INPATH=  simpler and most importantly avoid  using
'make' on platform for which that may not resolve to a gnumake.

>  There was one more thing broken. The recent changes to get dev-install
> working changed the package format built in the 'build' target to .zip, so
> there was no .msi package to upload. I've reverted that change and moved the
> FORCE2ARCHIVE part to dev-install, but this whole 'build' target looks broken
> to me. What's the point of building a .msi archive there? Especially now with
> dev-install that looks completely pointless and it should have its own
> target. Does somebody understand this perl install cruft?

we worked on it at the same time :-) I added the push of LibO*.zip
files in push_nightlies.sh.
re-started the @16 box, will see in 30 minutes or so if that solved it :-)

Norbert