[PUSHED]] fdo#48549 System::Beep() removal

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jul 23 07:24:26 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 03:10 -0700, Mathieu Vonlanthen wrote:
> I send a new version of the patch taking into account the last commits.
> I didn't add error reporting because I don't know the official way to do
> this.

	Thanks :-) One thing that is worth doing is compiling your code before
submitting it, anyhow - I did a little cleanup and it works nicely; in
addition - people get upset about warnings breaking their build - so a
warning-free compilation is rather a bonus.

	Nevertheless - nice work :-) can you close the bug ? What else would
you like to work on ? there is certainly a lot that needs cleaning up &
improving :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.