Invitation: Attention / From World Bank

Jim Yong jimyong91 at yahoo.dk
Tue Jul 24 08:13:21 PDT 2012

YAHOO! KALENDER - DU ER INVITERET!

jimyong91 at yahoo.dk har sendt en invitation:

Attention / From World Bank

Hvornår:
tirsdag den 24. juli 2012 15:00 - 16:00 (GMT+00:00)

RE/NO: 002-Rbs/0047/2012

Attention

On behalf of the entire staff of the World Bank and the United

Kingdom in collaboration with IMF and EU Office. We apologize for the

delay of your contract payment, and all the inconveniences you

encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records

of outstanding  due  payment with the United Kingdom, your name was

discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiary who have

not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and

your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon

as you respond to this letter via diplomatic means of payment. so if you

like to receive your fund this way, please let us know by contacting

Diplomat Allan Bowler, and also re-confirm to him  the following

information’s,  in order to proceed immediately:

Your Full Name: ______________________________
Your Contact House Address: ______________________
Name of City of Residence:_______________________________
Country:____________________________________
Direct Telephone Number:________________________
Mobile Number:____________________________________
Working Identity Card/Int'l

Passport:________________________________
AGE: ________________________________
OCCUPATION: ________________________________

However, kindly find below the contact person:
Diplomat Allan Bowler
A Diplomatic Agent by profession
Email:  diplomatbowler at voila.fr

Note that from the record in the file, your outstanding payment is

US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million five hundred United States Dollars). So

as soon as the you re-confirm to Diplomat Allan Bowler the above

mentioned details, your fund will be deliver  to you immediately via

diplomatic means of delivery without any holdup.

You are hereby advice to stop dealing with some non-officials in the

bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to

receive your payment immediately. We discovered with dismay that

your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of

the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private

accounts. You are further advised to STOP further contact with any

offices or agency related on your transactions and in your best interest.

Yours Sincerely,
Jim Yong Kim
World Bank president

S.U. nu!