[REVIEW 3-6] fdo#51572 catch CLuceneError exceptions

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 05:38:37 PDT 2012

This has been niggling me a bit since I saw the recent round of apparent
startup problems on windows. I don't *think* its related, but on the
other hand I couldn't reproduce the original circumstances that causes
this "indexing help of an extension made clucene throw an exception"
problem.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4c912d3d8bd1ae01131e90fb4a2d8371a53ee888

just wraps the use of lucene in a try-catch block and makes the
exception message available via its HelpIndexer::getErrorMessage

C.