need help for Android build.

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Jul 26 00:43:56 PDT 2012

>> This shows that it is not a cross-compilation.
>
> Thanks! I see, shall I change the --build value in autogen.lastrun?

No; note that "build" means the platform where you are running the
cross-compilation (in your case SUSE), and "host" means the platform
where the produced code will run (Android). Anyway, if you indeed use
--with-distro=LibreOfficeAndroid that shouldn't be necessary. Perhaps
the part of the configure output you showed first was for the build
platform? For a cross-compilation, the configure script is
automatically run a second time...

So probably your autogen.lastrun is OK. I saw the pathname /windows in
your first mail; what kind of file system is that? There might be
problems if trying to build on SMB or FAT file systems.

--tml