Adding bibisect repository support to tinbuild2

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:15:37 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi Robinson, Hi Norbert,
> can anyone of you join the QA Call:
> to report about the tinbuild/bibisect progress?

Hi Bjoern,
Sorry I wasn't able to make the QA call.

One thought that came to me yesterday re: unified bibisect repository
is that it would be great to have some older builds from 3.4 and
before in there. I think it's fine if the older point releases don't
have as fine a resolution as 3.5 and 3.6, but it would be great to
have at least enough builds to pinpoint in which LO point release the
bug appeared (or if a bug predates the creation of LO altogether).

--R