Static src analysis of LibreOffice

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 02:27:20 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:

>         So - if you send a few patches to fix some of the issues - I'll get you
> a freedesktop commit account which comes with shell access & some web
> space - how does that sound ? :-) [ modulo anyone wanting to add this to
> the clang tinderbox etc. ;-]

Sounds great, except for the 'send a few patches' part. Im not a
developer myself. But writing a unix shell script that automates 'git
pull, scan-build make, ftp upload' is doable for me. That way you can
schedule the job to run anytime you want to, without having to rely on
me doing it when I have the spare time available. Is the space you are
talking about large enough to store the LibreOffice sources and the
resulting report ? Or do I need separate places for 1) doing the
analysis on the src and 2) uploading the reports ?

But if all that is too ambitious, I can just run the analyzer on my
local machine from time to time, and upload it to the web space you
mentioned.

Regards,

John Smith.