[GSOC-UPDATE](31.07) Impress Remote

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Tue Jul 31 13:37:05 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Today I was still working on the notes export:
- Finally found which code is used to export XHTML
- Eventually discovered that I should be using the UI name to load the
specific filter I needed, rather than trying to get an instance of an
XMLFilterAdapter as I had previously been attempting to do.

I still haven't managed to get the export to work, but am now in the
process of adapting working code to export a notes page rather than a
document. (I also now know quite a bit more about how saving and export
of documents to various formats works for the various parts of lo...)

Cheers,

Andrzej