Continuing converting ScMyTables in feature/gsoc-calc-perf

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 00:56:37 PDT 2012

Hi, Kohei and Markus,

I just pushed some changes to feature/gsoc-calc-perf for ScMyTables to
reduce use of CellAddress and instead use ScAddress.  Nothing too
exciting there.

I think before I can move forward, I need to know what to do about
ScMyTables::IsMerged(), ScMyTables::DoMerge(), and
ScMyTables::UnMerge().  ScMyTables references its own merge methods, but
I'm not sure what would cause these methods to be actually be called.
They aren't called on the test files I've tried so far.  As we have
discovered, the merge methods in ScXMLTableRowCellContext are called,
though.  What do you sc gurus think?

I need to figure out what to do with the merge methods because the
ScMyTables add/new/insert row/column methods reference the ScMyTables
merge methods (although the code path that references them never seems
to be taken.)

I think most of the other methods will follow fine from there except for
GetCurrentXDrawPage() and GetCurrentXShapes() which are separate from
the merge method concern.  These methods get into things like xmloff's
XMLShapeImportHelper.  Do we want to go here?

And of course we have already discussed trying to reexamine
ScMyTables::SetTableStyle() at some point.

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston