Feature/Bug Requests Lists

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:10:37 PDT 2012

I created an account but as far as I can see I can't edit the page.
Furthermore it looks like "A list of EasyHacks" might be auto generated. If
this isn't true and I'm able to update the page can someone just push me in
the right direction?

I think the best thing for that page is instead of splitting it up between
three categories (by Difficulty, by required skill, by Topic) is to have a
wiki table that allows sorting. This way we can add columns such as:

Name, Assigned To, Contributors, Progress, Last Comment, Expected TOC

Just a thought to make it a bit more legible and less links to wonder
through.

Joel