[REVIEW] fdo#33773 X-Axis Error Bars

Rafael Dominguez venccsralph at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:43:32 PDT 2012

This patch is the continuation of my work of adding support for x error
bars, this patch implements importing the bars from ODF format but
there's still one case that don't seem to work right, when you import error
bars to other applications besides calc that use their own data provider.

It seems it don't loads the data correctly into the data provider and all
the X columns seems like linked together (if i change one the other change
too),
i tried a lot of ideas and looked at how other code handle it but i cant
seem to get it work, if you could check it out and fix it or tell me whats
wrong, that would
be highly appreciated.

It would be awesome to get this working for 3.6 release since its a really
desired feature.

Another current issue is when you select the chart, the x error bars
columns don't get highlighted like the rest.