New Wiki Bug Page

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:49:16 PDT 2012

I love the option to have it sortable by different criteria! But
please make the Bugzilla-IDs (and the "description" text) links to the
bugtracker to provide an easy option to jump there at interest.

In addition,  also the field "topic" which indicates if it e.g. UI
related or for the webpage etc. would be good (see
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks_Bugzilla_Whiteboard_Status>)

To be honest, I have to admit that I do not understand the benefit of
the column showing the number of mailing lists.

--
Philipp