New Wiki Bug Page

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:07:33 PDT 2012

Yeah I agreed with that after doing it. My initial thought was it would
give a developer an idea of how many people were involved and thus if they
might want to join but it's hard to automate and not as functional as I
originally thought. I'm going to dig through bugzilla a bit more to see the
options but glad that you find at least the idea useful.

Joel