Build Error (tail_build)

Greg KH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Sat Jun 2 16:13:47 PDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 11:48:43PM +0200, Mat M wrote:
> Hello
>
> So do I.
>
> Before tail_build?clean, I was stuck on itools library; after with
> isdbt one.
>
> error is of the same kind : "unresolved external symbol".
>
> Hope those 2 differnet logs will help.

The problems all went away (I was seeing this on two different machines)
when I did a simple 'make clean' on my tree before rebuilding
everything.

These were trees that I had built successfully from before, so it seems
there were older build libraries laying around in them, which was
confusing things.

So all is now good here, does a 'make clean' solve it for you as well?

thanks,

greg k-h