Document to developers

Yoandy Pérez Villazón yvillazon at uci.cu
Sun Jun 3 20:59:16 PDT 2012

Hi all,

My name is Yoandy, I'm an engineer in computer science and software
developer for a while and I started to make developments LibOffice level
for creating extensions creating some custom extensions to the work
environment in which I work. A few weeks ago I started introducing me
LibOffice code, but I found it hard to learn everything faster than I
wanted.

I ask please if you have any information to explain by a class diagram,
architecture or simply a guide where they are the source directory and
have the share or tell me a URL to access it.

My ultimate goal is to contribute to the development of LibreOffice.

Thank you very much to all,

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci