regcomp under windows, registering components

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 00:30:42 PDT 2012

On 06/04/2012 08:14 PM, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> since LibreOffice 3.?, some of these libs moved elsewhere and dll's have
> new names, specifically:
>
> what is now "deploymentguimi.uno.dll" ?
>
> (I have deployment.dll, deploymentgui.dll and deploymentmisclo.dll, so
> which one?)

should be deploymentgui.dll now (for one, there was a move to replace
per-platform suffixes like "mi" or "li" with a common "lo," and for
another, during gbuild'ification some lib names got changed slightly, too).

> \Basis\program\services.rdb
>
> seems to have moved to
>
> \program\services\services.rdb,
>
> my best guess so far... Right?

Yes (for one, the three-layer layout got unwound again, so Basis is gone
now, and for another, service rdbs were moved into a sub-directory of
their own, program\services).

Stephan