Rotated glyphs

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 04:41:10 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 22:42 +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ac25f124858b79e302adcc533d6a658d5c529394
>http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9311947aa0bbfda60af8f97d850d6e5b909d62b5

To my mind some of our vertical text code is a bit dubious in the first
place. I don't see anything wrong with your changes, but vertical text
isn't really "my thing" so I'm willing to be corrected.

I have a vertical text test case I drag out to look at when I have to
tweak the code at qadevOOo/testdocs/vertical-testcase.odt (you need to
install the fonts mentioned at the top really to get the right effect)
and it looks as equally ugly now as it did the last time I looked at it.

C.