Wasted a day on an Android bug...

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Jun 5 05:47:11 PDT 2012

> What I'm doing now is to combine this code with DocumentLoader to
> render actual LibreOffice documents.

Great! Note that I am working on a more "permanent" API for the
document loading and rendering, one that can be used both from Android
Java code, and from iOS code (C++ (or Objective-C++)). But it
shouldn't be too hard to adapt your code to it. Will commit some stuff
today to a new subdirectory "touch", and then work on adapting the
DocumentLoader sample to use this API instead.

Don't wait unnecessarily before committing code to the repository; as
long as it is completely new code that doesn't interfer at all with
existing code it doesn't matter whether it works or not, etc.

--tml