udk module fails to compile

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 03:15:32 PDT 2012

On 05/06/12 22:04, julien2412 wrote:

> After having exported LD_LIBRARY_PATH + SOLARBINDIR, I launched gdb :
> gdb /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/unxlngx6/bin/cppumaker
> then :
> (gdb) run -Gc -L -BUCR
> -O/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/unxlngx6/UnoApiHeadersTarget/udkapi/normal
> /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/unxlngx6/UnoApiTarget/udkapi.rdb

ah, so it is cppumaker that crashes, and not make itself.
we were on completely wrong track on IRC then :)

> 0x00000000004347ce in
> boost::unordered_detail::hash_table<boost::unordered_detail::set&lt;rtl::OStringHash,
> std::equal_to&lt;rtl::OString>, std::allocator<rtl::OString> >
>> ::find_iterator (this=0x7fffffffdf20, bucket_=0x40, k="com") at
> /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/unxlngx6/inc/boost/unordered/detail/table.hpp:55
> 55	        node_ptr it = bucket_->next_;

> Any idea ?

perhaps it's caused by some broken dependencies and thus broken
incremental build; there are still some dmake based modules left and
perhaps some dependencies in gbuild custom targets are not exactly
right, though that kind of thing is difficult to debug once you already
have a partially rebuilt tree; try if you can reproduce it in a build
from scratch.