Is it ok to remove visual navigator comments?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jun 6 07:59:28 PDT 2012

Hi Philipp,

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 16:46 +0200, Philipp Weissenbacher wrote:
> Is it ok to remove visual navigator comments (starting and ending with
> ****** and only containing the function's name)?

	Yes :-)

> In my experience this greatly reduces visual noise to the cost of
> visual separation. Or am I missing something?

	It's a nice cleanup; I'd prefer if you could hold-fire temporarily at
least until the re-basing on the ALv2 code-base is done - since there is
a degree of merging / auditing necessary there.

	As we go, I'll try to build a list of files which are great to do
further aggressive cleanups in :-) will let you know when that's
in-place.

	Thanks !

		Michael.