Reverted check for boost_date_time

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 08:20:40 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 03:45:50PM +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I am sorry, I had to revert
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4c2e9fc655b6480ffc7f0feb5d07b8106b6b8e22
>
> I was unable to get it right in a reasonable amount of time :-( -
> BOOST_LDFLAGS seem not to get set when building on MinGW.

Hi,

yeah, it fails right during configure here. I suppose I should have
tried it with MinGW too... This would need the same treatment as the
other dlls: test for the dll, export a variable for it, copy it into
solver and finally pack it into installation. I will try to rework that
tomorrow.

I suppose I should also document somewhere what needs to be done when
adding a new system dll. I wrote the checklist down in a commit message
once, but that is not very visible...

D.