[PUSHED] newdev review request: sc/.../vbarange.cxx

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Thu Jun 7 01:40:53 PDT 2012

On 06/06/12 17:41, Kevin Hunter wrote:
> Hullo List,
>
> Having been too excited last time (7+ months) and committed to master
> way too early, I'm back to basics as I try (once again) to get back
> into LO dev.  Here's a minor cppcheck-found unused variable patch.
> Please review at your convenience.

Patch looks fine, thanks for that, pushed now. Btw if you are interested
there are probably quite a few instances of  VBA_OOBUILD_HACK buried in
there that could do with removal ( and then finally wherever the -D for
same passed to the compiler ) Cleaning those out would be appreciated (
by me at least ) Next time for convenience could you use 'git
format-patch' for creating the diff ( just makes it easier to process )
thanks alot !!

Noel