[GERRIT] gbuild migration: pyuno module

David Ostrovsky david.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 00:22:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

with the last change set https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/179/
clean build on linux x86_64 with --enable-python=internal is working.

Two questions:

1. What do you mean by this TODO comment in scp2/source/ooo/common_brand.scp
[...]
//TODO: This actually belongs into a module of its own:
#if !defined DISABLE_PYUNO && !defined SYSTEM_PYTHON
[...]

The thing is
on unix:
python.sh is get copied to bin/pyuno/python in Package_python_shell.mk

on wnt:
native python executable wrapper is built in pyuno/Executable_python.mk
now and is delivered by default to bin/python.exe.
But then we have a collision with native python executable artifact
which get build in python module.
How can i force on gbuild land (RepositoryFixes.mk doesn't handle
executables, only libs so far)
to create a python.exe not into /bin, but to bin/pyuno/python.exe
(Windows isn't tested at all, though)

2. on Linux I'm testing the clean build with --enable-python=internal,
and it seems not to work: opening Tools=>Macros=>Organize Macros=>Python
and trying to open Hello World python Macor. I do not see any macros
available but see this warning in console

[david at wizball program (master)]$ ./soffice.bin --writer

Any ideas how to proceed?

Thanks
David