MinGW64

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Jun 8 01:04:50 PDT 2012

Hello,

Unfortunately, I did not build mingw64-python. It was a non-trivial
endeavour for me then and we did not need it really because the mingw64
bridges are not existent yet anyway.

Now, if you want to play with it, you can add the windows:mingw:win64
repository to your sources in openSUSE and try to build this source rpm:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~fridrich/mingw64-python-2.6.2-0.src.rpm

It will need a fair amount of patching, I reckon,

I wish you all the best :)

Fridrich