--disable mozilla necessary for Ubuntu

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Fri Jun 8 03:52:54 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 09:01:31PM -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
>    It's been a long time since the default install has worked for me on any
>    Ubuntu or Ubuntu based distro. I always have to add --disable-mozilla in

Sane option. Anyone serious wants that. :)

>    order for autogen to work. Is this problem being looked into? Without
>    mozilla we can't use digital signatures which I think is a huge potential

Not true. The digital signatures thing is since a long tiome not bound
to mozilla but nss alone. And that one *should* be built even
when you disable the mozilla adressbook things. And if not, you always
could sy --with-system-nss if you want the system-version

(I do that, and the XML security stuff is there.)

Regards,

Rene