--disable mozilla necessary for Ubuntu

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:47:38 PDT 2012

Le 08/06/12 16:12, Joel Madero a écrit :

Hi Joel,

> Agreed that it should just be disabled by default. I'm sure that this

Ah yes, the (in)famous trial and error test by fire ;-)

> has been reported before but I had to dig around for quite awhile to
> find a solution to the issue when autogen failed. I'll reconfigure today
> at work and show the actual error but from what I understand, enabled
> mozilla will not work in Ubuntu (or my distro which is based on Ubuntu,
> Bodhi) or any other Ubuntu derivative. It may be a problem for Debian as
> well but I can't vouch for that one.

I've had this with my Ubuntu (first Oneiric, and now Pangolin) build
platform since, uhm, sometime since November 2011, I think, and being
fairly unskilled in the art, just switched to --disable-mozilla
--disable-build-mozilla like everyone else, but I can confirm that the
problem does indeed exist.

Alex