--disable mozilla necessary for Ubuntu

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jun 8 13:29:23 PDT 2012

Hi Bjoern,

	Any chance you can handle this ? :-) personally I have no problem with
a default to --disable-mozilla, but - it's interesting that the build
consistently fails in the other path.

On Fri, 2012-06-08 at 09:50 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> The error is ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making core/moz

	Joel - Bjoern would need (as for all build problems)

	your autogen.lastrun
	50+ log lines around where the failure occurred
	details of your distro & version.

> Happens every time on a Ubuntu machine I believe. What's everyone's
> opinion about patching to make mozilla disabled by default and enable
> an option?

	If it makes it easier for 1st time builders, sounds good to me - OTOH,
might be nicer to fix the build breakage, and/or check for whatever is
missing more carefully.

	Thanks !

		Michael.