Removed parts of PDFWriter and doTestCode method

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 08:25:21 PDT 2012

On 06/10/2012 01:13 PM, Gökçen Eraslan wrote:
> I have commented out outdated parts and added a
> com::sun::star::uno::Reference<  com::sun::star::beans::XMaterialHolder>
> to make it work. Patch is attached. In IRC, Tor said that writing a unit
> test is a better way. Maybe I can write one.

I pushed the patch now, as
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4eeaa94ae07f45f0e9f1f05c474fa75e955d4e70>
"Make DO_TEST_PDF code work again."  (In the future, please provide
patches created with "git format-patch" as they are easier to handle.)

For the functionality removed through cleanups, you can either leave it
commented out for now, or---if it would be useful for your work---get
the relevant functions back and wrap their declarations and definitions
in #ifdef DO_TEST_PDF.

Replacing this "inline" test code with a unit test would surely be
desirable.  However, I would consider that of minor importance for your
GSoC project and would advise against spending any more time than
necessary on this right now.

Stephan