[REVIEW] Muthu's patches for pptx import fixes

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:35:54 PDT 2012

Hello Muthu, all,

I'd like to propose two Muthu's patches to include in stable branch as follow:

* http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=90352e5f1e50291960c944f9a1f44ab3e91d6503
This also fixed long-standing fdo#35372 and its duplicate fdo#37311,
although there is still a problem in fdo#46594, but it's an
improvement and I think it's better than nothing.
This should go to only -3-5 branch because it's pushed before -3-6 branching.

* http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=25dd603fe2044f35341fe0c6d0b632c9295a824e
This also fixed fdo#49806 and its duplicates fdo#49808 and fdo#50283.
Although official build didn't suffer from this bug, but daily builds
did.
This should go to -3-5 and -3-6 branch.

If I shouldn't do this proposal in the future, please feel free to tell. :-)

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak