[ANN] gerrit now synced from freedesktop

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Jun 11 15:18:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

quoting http://sweetshark.livejournal.com/12605.html:
The master and the 3.5.x and 3.6.x release branches (links require OpenID
login) on gerrit.libreoffice.org are now synced every 15 minutes by the
friendly LibreOffice gerrit bot from freedesktop. If you based your patch on
these branches more than 15 minutes ago, you can be sure to be able to send it
there for review without any hassle. Once we make the gerrit repository our
reference, this syncing isnt needed anymore of course (we would only need to
push those changes to freedesktop then -- the other way around). But for all
practical proposes, everyone should be able to submit his patches to gerrit
with this.

One additional note: As gerrit now gets regular updates from fdo, because of
the Change-IDs gerrit will notice when your patch is pushed, so you and all
reviewers will get a email about that -> instant win.

Best,

Bjoern